Here is a list of the best download manager for Android. Using these download managers, you can simply manage your all downloads at one place efficiently. There are so many download managers in the Google Play Store but I have selected some of the best download managers for you. All of these modern Android download managers use multiple threads to download files. Thus, you can simply download any large files in less time. See Also: Best Video Converter for Android.
- Recommended Download Manager For Android Free Download
- Best Download Manager For Android Quora
- Recommended Download Manager For Android Use
- Recommended Download Manager For Android Pc
Generally, all of these free android download managers can resume the interrupted download on your Android phone and which work on almost every browsers. Let’s see some best Download Managers for Android.
Download Accelerator Plus is a power packed internet download manager for Android devices. Being only 1.3 Mb in size this app is no less than others, it supports downloads of all formats and size and divides all downloading files into three separate parts to boost speed. T op Best Download Manager For Android: If you are looking out for the top best Download Manager in Android, then you are at the right place. Today we are going to discuss download manager and what is best for an Android user. Apr 01, 2019 Loader Droid Download Manager is a great android application for downloads and allows the user to download all kinds of files varying from images, videos, apps etc. This download manager app also splits the download into three parts and accelerate the overall download speed. Jan 02, 2019 Whenever you search for download manager it will appear on first. I will say just download it, it is the best Download manager for Android. It has more than 10 million downloads with 4.5 Rating. Maintaining 4.5 rating over millions of user is a big deal where ADM succeded. The app got positive reviews.
Download Manager for Android is also a powerful option to download files of any size to your Android mobile device. It offers fast download speeds and allows you download various types of files, including music, videos, HTML 5 web pages, and so on. Apr 30, 2017 Top 5 Best free Download Manager for Android Smartphone and Tablet. There are lots of download manager apps available for Android, which you can download from Google Play Store. But only some of them works well. So I am going to share 5 of the best and android download manager apps for managing downloads more effectively.
|Advanced Download Manager||4.5||Free|
|Turbo Download Manager||4.0||Free|
|Download Manager for Android||4.1||Free|
|Loader Droid download manager||4.4||Free|
Advanced Download Manager (ADM)
The Advanced Download Manager for Android is the best download manager for android. The app lets you download almost everything from the internet like video, music, images, apps, documents, zip archives, and many other files. And it supports all top Android browsers such as chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Dolphin, etc. And the Advanced Download Manager app has crossed 10 million downloads on Google Play Store.
And the best part of this app is that you can schedule any download from within the app. And after completion of the download, this app can automatically open the download file, remove from the list, turn off Wi-Fi-module, or exit the program. In addition to that, the Advanced Download Manager also can play a sound after finished download.
Advanced Download Manager (ADM app) is available in both free and pro versions. you can use free version without any restrictions, but the free version comes with ads on the app. Users can able to add the files to the Advanced Download Manager in several ways. The easy way is that you need to long press a download link, and then you want to copy it. After that, Advanced Download Manager will automatically show a pop-up window, select “Start” button from the pop-up window. Then, download processes will be started. Or you can use ADM’s built -in internet browser instead of using other browsers.
Learn Also:How To Download Facebook Videos on Android
Features of Advanced Download Manager:
- Supports for all types of files.
- Faster than default download manager of your Android browser.
- Able to download files in the background and resume any interrupted download.
- Supports to save downloaded files directly on the SD card (Android Lollipop and Marshmallow)
- Option to adding a file to the queue (So you can download it later.)
- Turbo mode for speed up downloading.
- Schedule download.
- Advanced Download Manager has an option to download files only when wifi available.
- You can quickly find downloaded files by sorting them by name, size, or order.
- Able to download 3 files at a time.
- You can adjust download speed from 16kbps to maximum speed.
- Auto resumable feature.
- Built-in Internet browser.
- Light and dark themes are available to choose from.
Turbo Download Manager (TDM)
Turbo Download Manager for Android is another great free download manager for Android. And it is one of the most popular Download manager apps among Android users. The app lets you download movies, songs, documents, zip files, and many other types of files in an easier and faster way on your Android mobile. Turbo Download Manager accelerates download speed by splitting files into many blocks and then downloading them at once. (multithreading) just like Internet download manager for PC.
Turbo Download Manager supports all popular browsers like Dolphin HD, Firefox, Skyfire, Miren, UC Browser, Boat Browser and many other browsers. To download a file with TDM, you need to long press on the download link and then select “Share Link” button from the pop-up window. Now, the download link will open with the Turbo Download Manager, then you can download the file with TDM. (After long pressing a download link, some browsers show “Open” button instead of “Share Link” button. So, don’t be confused.)
Features of Turbo Download Manager:
- You can save download files directly on SD card (Android Lollipop and above.)
- HTTPS Support.
- Turbo boost your speed by enabling multi-threading.
- Pause and Resume feature with supported links.
- You can download any size of files.
- Able to download multiple files at once.
- Auto-rename files.
- Notifications for download start, completion, and fail (Sound/Vibration/Lights.)
Download Manager for Android
Download Manager for Android is another simple download manager for Android. It comes with an inbuilt browser, file manager, and music player. The app also can boost your download speed by using the multi-thread connection. The app is very simple to use and you can simply manage your all downloaded files at one place. The app shows a pretty nice live downloading progress bar for speed indicator. Also, you can pause/resume or cancel the downloading files anytime from the downloading progress bar.
Features of Download Manager for Android:
- Supports for almost every browsers.
- Comes with a built-in browser, file manager, and music player for ease of use.
- Able set a custom download folder on SD card or phone memory.
- Option to download files only via Wi-Fi.
- Supports for background downloading and resuming of interrupted downloads reliably.
- Option to visit web pages anonymously with the built-in browser.
- It uses multiple connections to download files to your phone.
G-Download Manager is the best download manager for Android, and it comes with a bunch of features. The app has an intuitive and user-friendly interface, and it is handy to use. And the best part of this app is that you can schedule downloads to start at a later time. G-Download Manager allows you download up to three files at a time. Other files will be added to the queue and will be downloaded automatically as ongoing downloads finish. Besides these, G-DM comes with an inbuilt file transfer features. Using this feature, you can transfer downloaded files with your friend and others via Bluetooth or WiFi. In addition to that, G-DM also provides QR code for transferring files with G-DM users even easier.
Features of G-Download Manager:
- G-Download Manager offers a powerful inbuilt internet browser.
- The simple and clean user interface.
- Option to play a sound or vibration after download completion.
- Able to search and download songs within the app.
- Facebook videos and Instagram videos are supported.
- Able to schedule downloads to start at a certain time.
- Desktop Client for PC-Mobile Transfer.
Loader Droid download manager
Loader Droid is one of the most popular download managers for Android. Like other download managers, this app also supports to download Mp3, AAC, MP4, 3GP, JPEG, compressed zip files, and many other file types. when downloading files, you can keep an eye on the download progress through the notification bar. Furthermore, Loader Droid uses the multi-thread connection to optimize your download speed. And Loader Droid also lets users resume their downloads from the same place it was interrupted. This feature helps users to save their time and mobile data.
Features of Loader Droid:
- Supports for any size of files even it is more than 2 GB of size.
- You can choose either dark or light theme as per your liking.
- Able to resume interrupted download, and you can pause a download halfway.
- Auto pause and auto resume features.
- Able to choose a preferred connection to download files. (Wi-Fi, Mobile data, or both)
- Loader Droid can trigger a notification with a sound/vibration after the download is complete or an error occurs.
- You can specify download speed/Download Rate.
Read Also: Most Accurate Pedometer Apps for Android
This is the list of the best free Android download managers for Android. If you download large fileson your Android mobile frequently, then one of these Android download managers will be useful for you. Personally, I like to use Advanced Download Manager because of its unique features. However, all of these downloaders perform well in case of downloading files from the Internet to your Android mobile in a faster way.
Now everyone owns an Android smartphone, the prime reason for this being that it is quite user-friendly. People prefer to buy only android phones now because of the awesome features and ease it offers to all the users.
Billion of Android users and billions of needs of applications, but people only have the default version of download manager.
The users have started complaining about the speed of these download managers is not optimal, and the reason is that the default version of the download managers is limited to a particular speed and so having some additional and third-party download managers is now become a need of the hour.
- 1 Best Download Managers for Android
- 1.1 1- Turbo Download Manager
- 1.2 2- Download Manager for Android
- 1.3 3 – IDM Download Manager
- 1.4 4- Download Accelerator Plus
- 1.5 5- Downloader and Private Browser
- 1.6 6- Free Video Downloader
- 1.7 7- Loader Droid
- 1.8 8 – Easy Downloader Pro
- 1.9 9- Advanced Download Manager
- 1.10 10 – Download Blazer
Best Download Managers for Android
The download managers give a better downloading experience to the users and following are the best download manager for android.
1- Turbo Download Manager
One of the fastest download managers as it boosts the speed up to 5 times than the default one. As this app uses the HTTP connections to optimize the speed.
- No limit on the file size.
- Background process.
- A user will get a sound notification on download.
- One can even configure directory settings.
2- Download Manager for Android
This app is a great replacement to your default download manager, with this application you will not be getting any unnecessary options in preference other than the basic features. This has a high download rate so you can run everything in this application.
- User-friendly interface.
- Web page bookmark management.
- Voice search.
- One can easily resume, cancel and even pause the download which is in progress.
3 – IDM Download Manager
One of the best download manager for Android, the primary reasons for this being very famous among users is that it has a computer version of it and the brilliant speed. Any videos and apps can be downloaded using this manager.
- The address bar gives auto suggestion from the history of your downloads.
- Java scripts are supported
- The Google search in an integral part of the download manager
- Support’s HTML 5 web pages and even videos.
- Supports all the files with no limit
4- Download Accelerator Plus
Recommended Download Manager For Android Free Download
This boost your speed of downloading so much that you smoothly download any application. Pixel art download for android. This is must tool that every android user must-have. The application also helps to resume the auto-resume option.
- The app supports direct downloading on your SD card memory instead of the phone.
- Free installation with n no of features
- All the types of files are supported
- Not only android but other browsers like chrome are also supported
5- Downloader and Private Browser
An all in one download manager as it allows you to download the music, photos, and videos all in one go. And one can save their all private files in one folder locked with a password. With this only you can actually access your data and use.
- The user can store and download the data in private folders and use secretly.
- Play all your files within the app itself.
- It has a multi-tab browser just like the Chrome and Firefox
6- Free Video Downloader
The user of this download manager can download the applications from anywhere, the data downloaded from many websites also get redirected to the application only. This is like a one shop stop for every user, you need to have a favorite browser that is integrated into the application and then choose the file.
Best Download Manager For Android Quora
- The application is completely free for use
- User-friendly browser
- Can download multiple files altogether
- Facebook integration and is actually translated into 14 different languages
7- Loader Droid
This is similar to the download manager application, though this can be paused and resumed anytime during the file download.
Recommended Download Manager For Android Use
- Auto pause while it is connected to the internet.
- Resume when the connection is proper.
- Boosts the speed of the download as it parts the downloading files.
- The dark and light theme is in it for the user’s preference.
8 – Easy Downloader Pro
This app comes with a guide built-in with it which guides you about how to shift the applications to this download manager. This is the best download manager application as it supports multiple file download at once.
- Can easily rename the app.
- Easy pause and resume.
- Manage to shift the file download in SD card.
- Progress bar notification.
- One can even copy and paste links to download files.
- No diminishing speed cause of multiple downloads.
9- Advanced Download Manager
Recommended Download Manager For Android Pc
This application captures the downloadable file and also supports browsers like chrome, dolphin extra.
- User can download three files in one go.
- Using the multi-threading option one can increase the speed.
- Save different files in different folders.
- One can even schedule the file download.
- Backup all the files that are downloaded on SD card.
10 – Download Blazer
A very user-friendly application that is the best for download manager for Android, boosting your download and making it very reliable to use.
- Pause and resume anytime between the download.
- Continue the disconnected download.
- One can even organize their download in a queue.
So these are the 10 best download manager for Android smartphones, they even support on other platforms and browsers like Chrome and Firefox. You can download these from the Google play store and use them simultaneously with the default download manager inbuilt in your android phone.
They provider many features and functions in comparison to the default ones, pick your suitable download manager and now download multiple files all at once with complete ease and without any hassle.
These applications are free of cost and are easy to download and user-friendly as well.