Last Updated : Wide Angle Software
- Programs For Mac For Downloading Pictures From The Phones
- Programs For Mac For Downloading Pictures From The Phone Free
- Programs For Mac For Downloading Pictures From The Phone Book
This article will guide you through the best 4 ways that you can transfer photos from your iPhone, iPod or iPad to your laptop:
Option 1: Transfer photos from iPhone to your laptop the smart way.
Using popular transfer software TouchCopy, you can set a folder on your computer to transfer your iPhone photos to. The beauty of this method is that you will never create duplicates of photos that you have already copied.
Programs For Mac For Downloading Pictures From The Phones
Aug 14, 2019 Solution 1: Download Photos from LG Phone to Computer with LG Transfer Tool dr.fone - Transfer (Android) is a great LG Transfer tool to help you transfer photos from LG phone to computer fast. So that you can transfer photos, music, contacts, videos and more on. All the topics, resources, and contact options you need for Photos. Transfer photos from your iPhone. You can move photos and videos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your Mac or PC. And with iCloud Photo Library, your photos are available on all your devices. Jun 05, 2018 Transfer photos iPhone to laptop - TouchCopy Photos section. The easiest and most thorough way to transfer your iPhone photos to your laptop is to use a professional data transfer application such as TouchCopy.Photos from a Camera Roll can be transferred without this software (Option 3), but to transfer photos from other albums, TouchCopy is needed.
Using the Export Photos function, you can essentially sync the photos from your iPhone with your chosen folder on your computer. TouchCopy will show you which iPhone photos are not yet in the destination folder! Let's see how it works..
- Launch TouchCopy on your computer.
- Connect your iPhone using the USB cable.
- Click Photos.
- Hit 'Export Photos' and choose a folder where you want to store your iPhone photos.
- Click Export to export your photos!
Great! Now when you go and take some new pictures on your iPhone, you can do the same process with TouchCopy and the software will show only the new photos that you have not yet copied to your computer.
Option 2: To transfer photos from iPhone to Laptop using TouchCopy, follow these steps..
How To Transfer Photos From iPhone To Laptop using TouchCopy..
- Download, install and activate TouchCopy 16.
- Run TouchCopy 16 and connect your iPhone with your USB cable.
- On the 'Photos' tab, you'll see a list of all of your device's photo albums, select the photos/albums you'd like to save.
- Press 'Copy to PC' or 'Copy to Mac' depending on your system, and select a location on your laptop for your photos to be stored in.
You can download the free trial of TouchCopy below, allowing you to transfer up to 100 tracks, FREE!Download TouchCopy Now
The easiest and most thorough way to transfer your iPhone photos to your laptop is to use a professional data transfer application such as TouchCopy. Photos from a Camera Roll can be transferred without this software (Option 3), but to transfer photos from other albums, TouchCopy is needed. You can use TouchCopy to access and copy any data from your device, including Music, Contacts and Messages. It works with all iPods, iPhones and iPads and you can install it on either PC or Mac systems.
Option 3: To transfer photos from iPhone to Laptop using Windows Explorer (without iTunes), follow these steps..
As previously mentioned, if your iPhone has multiple albums from different sources, you may need to use the method in Options 1 or 2. However, for photos stored in your iPhone Camera Roll, you can transfer your photos directly to your laptop using Windows Explorer.
Let's get started..
- With your iPhone connected to your laptop using USB, create a new folder on your desktop. This is where you'll copy your Photos to. I've called mine 'Photo-Transfer' in this example.
- Open Windows Explorer on your laptop. You'll see a list of your removable storage under 'Computer', click on your iPhone listing.
- Click through Internal Storage -> DCIM to find your Camera Roll photos.
- Select the photos you wish to copy to your laptop. Right-click and select Copy.
- Open up your folder that you created earlier on your desktop. Right-click and select Paste.
Programs For Mac For Downloading Pictures From The Phone Free
Option 4: Import iPhone photos to Mac or MacBook using the Photos app
This option is great if you don't want to store your iPhone photos in iCloud. It works similarly to Option 1 in that it will intelligently tell you what you have already imported, so you won't waste time or space on your Mac by copying duplicates of your photos.
This method requires your Mac or MacBook to be running iTunes 12.5.1 or later, so make sure that your iTunes is up to date before you begin.
- Connect your iPhone to your Mac using your USB cable.
- Open the Photos app on your Mac (if it doesn't open automatically).
- Click your iPhone under 'Devices' on the left of the Photos app window.
- Optional: select the photos you want to import.
- Click 'Import Selected' if you have selected photos, or 'Import All New Items'.
Photos will show you which photos you have already imported, and any new photos that you can back up.
So now you know 4 effective ways to transfer your iPhone photos to your laptop without iTunes. As you can see, each method will suit a slightly different situation.
Music maker jam free download for android. Millions of people use Music Maker JAM to create, share and discover amazing tracks across all genres - trap, hip hop, house, RnB, rock, pop, and more!► FEATURESWe make music creation easy! The #1 music mix app - Join the music revolution now!
For example, if you need to back up your photos on a regular basis (always a good idea), I would recommend either Option 1 if you are using Windows, or Option 4 if you are using Mac.
Go forth and save your photos!
Any questions? Contact our friendly support staff at