Download Games For Gameboy Emulator On Android
10 Best GBA emulators for Android: In the 20th century, the most advanced and powerful mobile operating system was introduced on smartphones. This is the major change in the mobile industry, due to free availability, open-source and many customizations. Sep 27, 2017 It emulates the original GameBoy, GameBoy Color and even the Gameboy Advance, one of the best portable consoles in history. What Do You Need to Make the Magic Happen? So you’ve seen someone to play some cool games on the phone that you have never seen and now you are wondering how you can get your hands on those games. Game Boy Advance Emulators for Android. An emulator is a program that allows you to run games and applications on operating systems other than the one you use. This is, for example, the case of the emulator Bluestacks which allows enjoying the apps android on pc. GBA emulators for android.
- Download ROM Games for Free. Play downloadable ROMs on mobile or computer. Emulators are needed for each console to play the games offline. Play the game ROMs online within the computer browser. All games are the best quality available and work on any device with the fastest speeds. Popular game systems are GBA, N64, SEGA, PlayStation, Nintendo.
- Mar 21, 2019 Fire GBA Emulator is a complete GBA emulator with easyROM support. Play G.B.A Games on Phone and Tablet. Fire G.B.A Emulator is a super fast full featured G.B.A Emulator with HD Graphics. Easy to save and reload states. This app does not work without your own game files. Features - Original GBA engine - Support Virtual Boy Advance GBA Emulator.
Nintendo Game Boy Advance was a huge success and was one of the best handheld gaming consoles. However, they are no longer available, but we still like to play the old and best GBA games like Pokémon, TMNT, Astro Boy, Dragon Ball Z, and several others. All this can be made possible using GBA Emulators for PC - Windows, Linux, and Mac. Today, we’re going to share the list of best GBA emulators or Game Boy Advance Emulators for PC.
Gameboy Emulator Download Free
In case you’re wondering Game Boy Advance is the upgraded version of the Game Boy Color with the ability to run more advanced games with better color quality and packs powerful hardware.
Table of Contents
- 1 Best GBA (Game Boy Advance) Emulators for Windows PC 2019
- 1.1 mGBA – Best GBA Emulator for PC
- 1.2 VisualBoy Advance GBA Emulator
- 1.3 NO$GBA Emulator – Best for GBA ROMS
- 1.4 Higan GBA Emulator – Best Emulator to Run GBA Games on PC
- 1.5 BatGBA Emulator – Best to Run GBA ROMS
If you still own Nintendo Game Boy Advance, then you don’t have to depend on the GBA emulator to enjoy your favorite GBA game. However, if you don’t own one, but want to enjoy the top GBA games, then installing free GBA Emulator is the best way.
Best GBA (Game Boy Advance) Emulators for Windows PC 2019
These GBA emulators are specifically designed to run GBA games on Windows PC. Some of them even offer some extra features which are otherwise missing from the handheld gaming console.
mGBA – Best GBA Emulator for PC
mGBA is one of the best Game Boy Advance emulator for PC. It extends the support for the game even beyond what is usually supported. It offers some additional features if you plan to play GBA ROMS.
The additional features include the ability to save the game at any point, cheat codes support and patches for the games that do not run properly. Some of the features of mGBA are listed below.
mGBA Emulator Features:
- mGBA emulator supports cheat codes.
- Ability to run patches on games to run it smoothly.
- Easy to use and setup
- Supports massive catalog of GBA games
- Cheat codes support
- Save game states
- Fast-forwarding and rewinding
- Compatible with NES classic series
- 4 Player Local multi-pack link cable support
- Extensive hardware-based emulation
- Solar sensor emulation, Tilt sensor emulation, and Rumble Pak emulation for games
Download mGBA Emulator
VisualBoy Advance GBA Emulator
VisualBoy Advance is the most stable Gameboy Advance Emulator and is one of the oldest and well-known Game Boy Emulators.
It is available for Windows, Linux, Mac, BSD, and BeOS. Also, the emulator is ported to AmigaOS 4, AROS, GameClub, Wii, webOS, and Zune HD.
VisualBoy Advance emulator comes loaded with a lot of features that are not available on the standard handheld console. It truly changes the gaming experience on this emulator and lets players enjoy the game how they want to.
VisualBoy Advance GBA Emulator Features:
- It can run Game Boy, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance ROMs.
- Ability to export and import saved games to other PC.
- Joystick Support.
- Full-Screen mode and screen capture support.
- Screen recording with audio.
- Allows you to save the game and import on other PC
- Supports controllers, joystick and button remapping
- Record gameplay and take screenshots
- Cheat codes support
- Doesn’t run well on the old computer hardware
Download VisualBoy Advance GBA Emulator
NO$GBA Emulator – Best for GBA ROMS
No Cash GBA or NO$GBA has gained fame because of its unique name. However, the name is not the only thing the emulator is famous for; it has more to offer than its name.
Apart from being able to run GBA ROMs (games), it can also run Nintendo DS games and offers multiplayer support, controller support and more.
NO$GBA emulator is available in 2 versions, debugged version and gaming version and supports Windows and DOS operating systems.
NO$GBA Emulator Features:
- Multiplayer Support.
- Controller Support.
- Runs GBA and DS games.
- Multiple NDs ROM support.
- Runs both GBA and NDS games
- Allows support for controllers
Download NO$GBA Emulator
Higan GBA Emulator – Best Emulator to Run GBA Games on PC
Higan GBA emulator is another great emulator that lets you play GBA games on PC. The emulator is simplistic and supports almost any computer hardware.
Apart from supporting GBA games, it also supports Famicom, Super Famicom, Sega Master System, Game Boy Color, Mega Drive, and Game Gear.
It supports multiple operating systems like Windows, FreeBSD 10.0+, Linux, and macOS. It makes the Higan a multi-system GBA emulator for PC.
Download Games For Gameboy Emulator On Android Computer
Higan GBA Emulator Features:
- Supports full screen.
- Use and store cheat codes easily.
- Higan offers SRAM and input settings.
- It supports a wide range of ROMs.
- Supports NES and SNES games.
- Supports a vast majority of ROMS
- Easy to use and setup
- Enhanced color reproduction
Download Higan GBA Emulator
BatGBA Emulator – Best to Run GBA ROMS
BatGBA emulator is on the best and lightweight emulator for GBA games. It offers many features and runs smoothly on any PC configuration or hardware.
The BatGBA emulator for PC requires less storage space and can run all commercial and non-commercial GBA games with ease.
As the emulator is lightweight, it lacks some of the advanced features. However, it does what it says, and we cannot complain about it.
BatGBA Emulator Features:
- Supports all commercial and non-commercial GBA games.
- Requires no-nonsense installation.
- The emulator is perfect for people looking for simplicity
- Easy to use
- Runs every GBA game
- Doesn’t require a lot of knowledge
Download BatGBA Emulator
Above was the list of top 5 best GBA emulator for PC. However, if the above emulators don’t interest you can try the two emulators listed below.
- BoycottAdvance Emulator – Download
- Rascalboy GBA Emulator - Download
These are the Best Game Boy Advance Emulators for PC. Most of the above emulators support Windows, Linux and Mac operating systems. Try any of the Best GBA Emulators and share your experience with us in the comment section below.5/5 (2)
Today we have much better video gaming console than GBA. But Still a lot of people like playing Game boy advance games.
But to Play These games you don’t need to Bought any GBA device or Game. In these Days Anybody Can Play GBA Games with the Help of emulator.
An emulator is a software which will help you to play GBA Games on modern devices like android, windows Operating system, Mac, etc.
It is totally free and easy to use. Here in this article, I will provide GBA Emulator for all devices like android to PC.
Table of Contents
What is GBA?
GBA stands for game boy advance and it 32-bit video play game console. It is developed, marketed by Nintendo.
In 2010 GBA sold 81 million units according to Wikipedia. It is released in 2001.
What is GBA emulator?
the emulator is software or hardware which gives you the functionality to run another computer program on your computer.
So GBA emulator means Basically this is software using which you can run GBA games on your android, mac or windows computer.
Download GBA Emulator
Here are best emulator divided into OS category
- My Boy!: My favorite Emulator
- John GBA: Most Famous GBA Emulator
- Retroarch:Either you want to Run GBa, or GBC, etc Games Retroarch is all in one solution
- mGBA Infamous Emulator
- Visual Boy Advance Most Famous emulator for Windows
- mGBA Consider VBA-m alternative
- BizHawk: GBA, SNES, Atari 2600, PSP, PSX are supported by BizHawk
- No$GBA Best for multiplayers
- GBA4IOS: Work on IOS 12
- Happy Chick:Need 2GB Ram, Support 18 consoles
- Delta Emulator: Support GBA, GBC, and SNES games
- Visual Boy Advance!: Best for Pc users
- mGBA: Support Multiple OS
- Mednafen: Most Famous among Linux users.
- RetroArch available for Every platform
- Visual Boy Advance!: Free and easy to Use
- mGBA: Best alternative to visual Boy advance
- Retroarch: Either you want to Run GBa, or GBC, etc Games Retroarch is all in one solution
- OpenEmu: Created Only for Mac users
Best GBA Games
Here is the list of best games just click on it go to download page.
Super Mario Games: The Mario Games occupy the top four positions. As you read this article, you will find Mario Games are Everywhere From Racing to Action. But Their Adventure-Action games are the best selling games so far.
- Mario Kart: Super Circuit 5,910,000 Sales
- Super Mario World: Super Mario Advance 2 5,690,000 Sales
- Super Mario Advance 5,570,000 Sales
- Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3 5,430,000 Sales
- NES Classics Series: Super Mario Bros 2,270,000 Sales (13th Position)
- Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga 2,150,000 Sales ( 15th Position)
This game based on a unique concept which makes it a successful game. Basically, in this game, you can change the direction of a yellow color circle.
You are in the puzzle. Your Job is to eat all white points in your way. Make sure you did not hit any monster. To complete the level, you have to eat all white aspects. You have three lives. Hitting Monster means You lost one life.
It is difficult to explain this game. I will suggest you watch this video.
7. Pac-Man Collection
Pac-Man is immediately released after Namco Museum Next month. Both Games are the same. Or You Can Pac Pac Man is a little bit better.
Better sound, Map but the game is the same. I don’t know the company strategy behind this, But both games are thriving.
Namco Hold 7th and Pac-Man Hold 8 Position in most selling games.
8. Yoshi’s Island: Super Mario Advance 3
Again Super From Nintendo. It is a very old game. This is released in 1995 and people still play it in
Like Other Mario Games, it is 2d Side-scrolling game. Magikoopa Kidnap the Baby Luigi. So Super Mario Job has rescued Her. In this mission, Yoshi Helps You. There is a total of 48 levels in this game.
In every fourth level, there is a boss fight against a big version of the previous foe. The whole game is based upon the puzzle solving and Item collecting.
9. The Legend Of Zelda: A Link to the Past
There is a long story in the starting of the game but In short, an evil guy impression the King. Your Job is to fight all the soldiers and villain to release the King.
You can walk anywhere not a 2d scrolling game. generally, You fight with a sword but as you went through the game you will get more powers
Best I like about this game is that you have 20 lives, unlike Super Mario, where you have only 3 or 4 lives.
Nintendo sells 2,820,000 copies of this game.
10. Metroid Fusion
Another successful Game by Nintendo. It looks like that game is inspired by Spiderman Game because if you leave the Spiderman extraordinary power, then the story is similar.
Player has a gun who continuously keep move and killing enemies with a weapon. Sometime in the Game, there is a hidden Path. You can find by wasting time or watch some videos on the youtube.
Guns bullet is limited, but the player can get by killing enemies.
How to Use Emulator to Play Games
Here for the Tutorial, I will use Visual Boy Advance emulator. For More information watch the video.
If you don’t like watching videos don’t worry read these steps
- After download visual boy emulator extract it and open VisualBoy Advance Application as shown in the screenshot.
- It will show you a blank window. Now you are ready for playing games.
- Download Any GBA Game. I have download the ultimate spiderman. Again extract it. After extracting it will show you .gba file.
- Go back to Visual Boy Advance and click on File→Open. Locate your Game with the extension of .gba and click on Open.
- It will start your game.
Is it safe to use?
Yes, it does not contain any virus.
These emulators are free or paid?
Most of them are free some has a free and paid version. On the paid version you will get better features like fast forward up to 16x etc.
Did these emulators contain ads?
Emulator for Android free version contains ads
Is it legal to use?
Yes, These are legal to use
How these emulators make money?
Some make money by donation and some by ads.
Do you Face any Problem?
If you face any problem while downloading or using GBA emulator then let me know by comments. You can also post your suggestion using the comment box.