- Citrix Receiver 4.9 Download For Android Mobile Download
- Citrix Receiver 4.9 Download For Android Mobile Free
Citrix Receiver 4.9 Download For Android Mobile Download
- New UI for Citrix Receiver for Android
The Citrix Receiver for Android user interface (UI) has been redesigned based on the extensive feedback provided by the user community, and in accordance with Google’s new Material Design guidelines for Android applications.
Some benefits offered by the new user experience are:
- A more streamlined workflow for all tasks. It’s now easier to do things users require so they can be more productive.
- Navigational guidelines to get acquainted with the new UI.
- Feedback support now provided within the app to reach out to Citrix with automatic log collection.
- Android Toasts and Snackbars at various places to help identify the operation status as well as Undo operations.
- DTLS Support over Adaptive Transport
DTLS support has been enabled for adaptive transport using NetScaler Gateway. To use DTLS, ensure that EDT is enabled in the Settings menu of Citrix Receiver for Android.
Recommended verification scenarios for DTLS support:
- Use the Store URL to add the store and launch sessions.
- Configure the adaptive transport policy and experience XenApp and XenDesktop sessions through EDT instead of TCP.
- For more information on how to configure adaptive transport, see Adaptive Transport. For configuration information on NetScaler Gateway, see Configuring NetScaler Gateway to Support Enlightened Data Transport.
Citrix Receiver 4.9 Download For Android Mobile Free
- Joint Server Certificate Validation Policy
Citrix Receiver for Android 3.12.2 allows users to enable a new, stricter validation policy for server certificates, which might affect session launches. By default, joint server certificate validation is turned off.
Dec 01, 2010 I have 2 devices with Citrix reciever: Windows Mobile 6.5.3 & Android 2.2 I got.ica file with connect configuration which works perfect on Citrix reciever 10.6 for windows mobile. But Citrix Reciever for Android (the same as Citrix Lab Reciever for Android) can't use.ica file to establish connection. Oct 24, 2017 Receiver 3.12.4 for Android product software. Adaptive Transport Adaptive transport for XenApp and XenDesktop optimizes data transport by leveraging a new Citrix protocol called EDT (Enlightened Data Transport) in preference to TCP whenever possible. Jun 28, 2014 I have 2 devices with Citrix reciever: Windows Mobile 6.5.3 & Android 2.2 I got.ica file with connect configuration which works perfect on Citrix reciever 10.6 for windows mobile. But Citrix Reciever for Android (the same as Citrix Lab Reciever for Android) cant use.ica file to establish co.
Citrix Receiver for Android Oct 23, 2017 Citrix Receiver for Android provides on-the-go tablet and phone access to virtual apps and desktops including touch-enabled apps for low intensity use of tablets as alternatives to desktop computers. Citrix Receiver for Android 3.12.4 is the current version on Google Play.
Over 50M artists, makers and creative entrepreneurs around the world have already created a website or online store using Weebly. Enjoy a simplified process of building your site with our easy drag and drop builder. Weebly for android free download latest version. Enjoy the freedom to create, launch and grow your online business or website directly from your phone or tablet, wherever, whenever.
- Samsung DeX optimizations
Citrix Receiver 3.12.2 for Android supports Samsung DeX for Samsung devices and includes many additional features, such as continuing your session if you remove your device from the DeX dock, and support for external mouse devices and keyboards.
- Fix for graphics grey bar issues
- Adds “NetScaler Compatibility Mode” to address TLS handshake failure when connecting through legacy NetScaler
Fixed Issues in this Release:
- Fixed an issue where launching a published application could cause the Citrix Receiver to crash [#606650]
- Resolves an issue where a published application that uses the Mobile Receiver Virtual Channel to enhance mobile device integration with device picture taking can cause Citrix Receiver to crash. [#606655]
- Fixed an issue where extended keyboard preferences could not be changed from within an active session. [#606946]
- In the previous release, initial first time use of Citrix Receiver would crash when selecting the manual installation method. This issue has been resolved. [#606653]
- Fixed an issue where a session would fail to launch, and subsequently become unresponsive, when initiating a session from a home screen shortcut. This issue would only occur if Citrix Receiver was not previously started in the background. [#606652]
New in Receiver 3.8 for Android:
- In session, right-to-left text support for languages such as Hebrew.
- Extended support for Desktop Replacement Target Devices - second screen uses, allowing you to use a wider range of devices with a docking station or a HDMI-out dongle.
- New HDX engine improves the user experience: you won't have to scroll and pan as much while using virtual apps and desktops.
- Robustness enhancements for connectivity and efficiency.