5 Best Android Emulator for Windows PC – Windows 7/8/8.1/10 [Reviewed]: Technology has really progressed a lot from the last decade. It has been so effective that software compatibility is not a big issue nowadays. You would not believe me but do you know that you can run an OS on a different OS. Yes, you heard it right! It’s true… Proving to this statement let me inform you that you can successfully run android apps on your Windows PC. It’s all because of a new trend blooming in the software market – The Android Emulators. Android Emulators are software which provide a platform to run android apps on your Windows PC. [5 Best Android Emulator for Windows PC – Windows 7/8/8.1/10].
- Android Emulator Download Windows 10
- Download Android Emulator Windows 8
- Best Android Emulator Windows 7
- Free Android Emulator Windows 7
There are many android emulators available on internet but choosing the best one according to your specification is a difficult task. But do not worry, I have narrowed down the extra task for you. Here is a reviewed article on 5 Best Android Emulator for Windows PC – Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
Also Read: Droid4x Offline Installer for Windows 7/8/8.1/10 – Free Download.
Nov 18, 2017 Install Android Oreo 8.0 on Windows - Run Android Oreo Emulator on Your PC: JAVA JDK: http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/jdk8-downloads. The short version of my issue at hand, Windows 7 Professional x64 Java JDK 1.6.017 x64 Eclipse Galileo wADT Plugin installed Android SDKtools r04 Since the Android SDK download now only includ. Dec 08, 2017 How to Install and Setup Android Studio 3.0 on Windows. Step 1 – Open your Android Studio installation. You can execute the emulator by creating a new Android Development project and entering the Development Environment itself. Otherwise, open any project you are currently working on. From the main view go to Tools Android AVD Manager.
Read below to know about 5 Best Android Emulator for Windows PC – Windows 7/8/8.1/10 including their details on features and specification requirement.
5 Best Android Emulator for Windows PC – Windows 7/8/8.1/10
5 Best Android Emulator for Windows PC – Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
I have listed the 5 Best Android Emulator for Windows PC as per the ranking basis. You can choose any one depending on your need and system specification.
#1 BlueStacks App Player – The Father of Android Emulators:
BlueStacks is the first and the initial android emulator that came into market. It is an American Tech-Product which was founded in 2009 by Rosen Sharma. It is #1 android emulator with millions of users worldwide.
BlueStacks App Player – Best Android Emulator for Windows PC
Features of BlueStacks App Player:
- It runs almost all android apps smoothly.
- A bit heavy software but totally worth.
- Easy transfer of files between Emulator and Windows.
- Easy APK installation is also available.
- Graphic-intensive App Player with high resolution.
Minimum System Specification needed to run BlueStacks App Player:
- You should have at least 2 GB RAM to run BlueStacks smoothly.
- You should have at least 1 GB good Graphic Card installed in your CPU.
- Also make sure that all graphic drivers is updated on your PC.
- BlueStacks is compatible on Windows XP SP3 and above OS.
If your system fulfills all the above specifications, then you can download Bluestacks App Player from the below link.
Also Read: Download Bluestacks Offline Installer Windows 7/8/XP [Latest].
#2 Andyroid Emulator – The Trending One:
Andyroid is one of its kind of Android Emulator. It is one of the best android emulator for Windows PC. It has got a great developing + Advertising team which has made it so famous among Windows users. It has got some unique features which no other emulator facilitates. One such feature is using your phone as remote control while playing games.
Andyroid Emulator – 5 Best Android Emulator for Windows PC
Features of Andyroid Emulator:
- It provides multi-touch support with keyboard mapper.
- It also supports ARM translation with OpenGL hardware support.
- It features full Android UI with access to Local file System.
- The installation Process is a bit time-consuming as you need to install virtualbox in your system before installing it.
- You could easily integrate third-party hardware such as microphone, PS Controller, etc.
- You could also use Developer Support for customization but it is a paid service.
Minimum System Specification needed to run Andyroid Emulator:
- You should have at least 3Gb of RAM (but Andy uses less than 1Gb while running apps).
- Make sure you have GPU with OpenGL 2.1 support.
- Dual core AMD or Intel CPU with Virutalization support.
- You need to have at least 10Gb of free disk space.
- You could install Andyroid emulator on Windows 7 SP1 and above OS.
If your system fulfills all the above specifications, then you can download Andyroid Emulator from the below link.
Also Read: Download Andy Android Emulator Offline Installer Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 [Latest].
#3 Genymotion Emulator – A Customized Product:
Genymotion is one of the most versatile emulator which is taken care by some amazing devs. They have got a professional mobile team of some serious people who work together to make it better each day. It has a diverse usage policy ranging from personal use to enterprise use. It is the fastest android emulator for app testing and presentation. Usually, it is used for android development environment but one can easily run android apps in it. Genymotion stands #3 in the list of 5 Best Android Emulator for Windows PC – Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
Genymotion Emulator – 5 Best Android Emulator for Windows PC
Android Emulator Download Windows 10
Features of Genymotion Emulator:
- Genymotion is a fast, easy to use and powerful Android Emulator.
- Genymotion Emulator has one of the best app testing environment.
- It has got some really cool features like GPS, Pixel-Perfect, Screencast, Remote Control, etc.
- It has a large community with over 4 million active accounts.
- It features some amazing developing tools like Java API, Gradle Plugin, Command line tool, etc.
- It is best known for its high performance built from AOSP.
Minimum System Specification needed to run Genymotion Emulator:
- You should have at least 2 GB RAM.
- 64 bit CPU, with VT-x or AMD-V capability, enabled in BIOS settings.
- Make sure you have OpenGL 2.0 capable video card, with an up-to-date driver. Genymotion recommends the use of one of the following minimum graphic chips: Intel HD Graphics 4000 (2012), Nvidia GeForce 500 Series (2011), ATI Radeon HD 6000 Series (2011).
- The Screen resolution must be greater than 1024 x 768 pixels.
- Make sure you have at least 10 GB Free disk space (8 GB for using virtual device and 2 GB for deploying virtual device).
- You could run Genymotion Emulator on Microsoft Windows, 7, 8/8.1, 10 (32 or 64 bit) OS.
If your system fulfills all the above specifications, then you can download Genymotion Emulator from the below link.
Also Read: How To Fix Genymotion Common Problems and Errors [Solved].
#4 YouWave Emulator – The Sophisticated Emulator:
YouWave stands #4 in the list of 5 Best Android Emulator for Windows PC – Windows 7/8/8.1/10. However, if you are looking for a lighter and sophisticated version of emulator, then you must opt for YouWave Emulator. It has an enhanced UI environment. YouWave emulator is available in two versions – Free and Premium. The Free version installer has ads and some apps may not be officially supported on YouWave Free Version. For better experience, you can buy premium version.
YouWave Emulator – 5 Best Android Emulator for Windows PC
Features of YouWave Emulator:
- It provides SD Card functionality which enables game saving.
- It features dynamic rotating for phone-like instant response.
- It enables multi-player online games.
- You can transfer files easily from Windows to Emulator and vice-versa.
- It provides volume control buttons.
Minimum System Specification needed to run YouWave Emulator:
- Make sure you are using Intel Pentium 1.6GHz CPU or above.
- You should have at least 1.5 GB DRAM.
- Make sure you have free 500 MB disk space.
- You can run YouWave successfully on Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10.
If your system fulfills all the above specifications, then you can download YouWaveEmulator from the below link.
Also Read: Clash Of Clans for PC – Download, Install & Play Windows 7,8,XP.
#5 Android SDK Emulator – Emulator for Devs:
Download Android Emulator Windows 8
If you are searching for a emulator which is solely customized for developers, then you must go for Android SDK Emulator. It is one of the Best Android Emulator for Windows PC. Android SDK Emulator is a Google’s product which allows you to test android apps and experiment with it. If you want to experience something new, then you must it a try.
Android SDK Emulator – 5 Best Android Emulator for Windows PC
Features of Android SDK Emulator:
- Android SDK Emulator is an ideal emulator for app developers.
- It is a simple and light emulator.
- It has got some amazing developing tools with a fully-optimized emulator package.
- It features some new utilities with command-line option.
- It has got the most flexible interface.
Minimum System Specification needed to run Android SDK Emulator:
- Make sure you have at least 2 GB RAM (4 GB Recommended).
- You must have installed Java Development Kit (JDK) 7.
- Make sure the minimum screen resolution is 1280 x 800.
- You should have at least 2 GB free disk space.
- You must be using Windows 7 (32 or 64 bit) or above.
- For accelerated emulator (optional): Intel® processor with support for Intel® VT-x, Intel® EM64T (Intel® 64), and Execute Disable (XD) Bit functionality.
Also Read: Download Facetime for Laptop PC Windows 7/8/XP/8.1/10.
Best Android Emulator Windows 7
I hope you liked this reviewed post “5 Best Android Emulator for Windows PC – Windows 7/8/8.1/10“. Do share your views and opinions below at the comment below. I will be happy to hear from you. Also feel free to contact me if you have any query regarding Best Android Emulator for Windows PC. Do not forget to share this post with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or any other social profiles. To get more such interesting posts via email, Subscribe to our Newsletter. Till then, Ciao!