Jelly Bean here, Jelly Bean there. We have been hearing people rave about the latest Android version for the past days and have wondered what this latest version have in store. If you have an Android device running on Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich and you are still waiting for official or custom Jelly Bean releases, we have something that will quench your curiosity about the latest Android version.
Jan 05, 2019 Ummy Video downloader auto detects videos, you can download them with just one click. The powerful download manager allows you to pause and resume downloads, download in the background and download several files at the same time. Feb 05, 2019. Fast Video Downloader Try this fast video downloader to download the video. It's the quick and easy video downloader for downloading videos to the market. Easily download videos directly from the Internet to your device. All formats are supported. The video downloader automatically detects videos, you can download them with one click. Ummy video downloader for android. Ummy video downloader free download - TubeMate, TubeMate 3, Youtube Video Downloader, and many more programs. Jan 04, 2019 Ummy Video Downloader is an app that promises to help you download media to your smartphone but that unfortunately doesn't work as expected. Ummy Video Downloader has several shortcuts to apps like Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter and a built-in search tool from which you can access the popular media site YouTube.
- Have the APK file for an alpha, beta, or staged rollout update? Just drop it below, fill in any details you know, and we'll do the rest! NOTE: Every APK file is manually reviewed by the AndroidPolice team before being posted to the site.
- Stay protected and in control. Google Play Protect, regular security updates, and control over how your data is shared. We’re dedicated to securing Android’s 2.5 billion+ active devices every day and keeping information private.
Do take note, what we are about to share with you is not a custom ROM. These are only Jelly Bean applications, not the OS itself. This will serve as a bit of a teaser for you, just to experience Jelly Bean applications even without upgrading your device yet.
Jun 27, 2012 With Google I/O 2012 now kicked off and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean unveiled, the time has come to download the tools to make the magic. During this mornings keynote address, it was announced Android 4. Android 4.1 free download - Fortnite, MotionBoard 4.1, MotionBoard 4.1, and many more programs.
Android 4.1 Jelly Bean brought along some new applications like Google Ears, also known as Google Sound Search, and improved Face Unlock. With this guide, you’ll be able to download and install from recovery a package provided by XDA Developers senior member kishankpadiyar, given that your device is already running Ice Cream Sandwich.
The package contains the following:
- Google Books
- Google Calendar
- Google Currents
- Google Ears
- Google Earth
- Google Magazines
- Google Maps
- Google Music
- Google News
- Google Play
- Google Wallet
- Email Client
- Face Unlock
- Noise Field
- Phase Beam
- Street View
- Talk Back
- Video Editor
Follow the requirements and instructions below to have these Jelly Bean apps installed on your device.
Android 4.1 Download For Phone Numbers
- The instructions in this guide are intended for use with all Android devices running Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. Applying these instructions on devices that don’t run on Ice Cream Sandwich may produce undesired outcomes.
- The information in this guide is provided for instructional and educational purposes only. There is no guarantee that these instructions will work under your specific and unique circumstances.
- Use these instructions at your own risk. We shall not hold any responsibility or liability for whatever happens to you or your device arising from your use of the info in this guide.
- Read and understand the whole guide first before actually performing the instructions.
Android 4.1 Download For Phone Number
- Any Android device running Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich with custom recovery such as ClockworkMod Recovery and TWRP Touch Recovery
- A Windows PC
- Your Android device’s USB Cable
- Backup all personal data on your phone to make sure you have a copy of your personal data (e.g., contacts, SMS, MMS, Internet settings, Wi-Fi passwords, and the like) in case the procedure in this guide erases such data.
- For backup tips, check our guides on how to sync your data to the cloud and how to create local backups of your mobile data.
- Download the Jelly Bean Applications package to your computer (JB Apps.zip, 49.85 MB)
- Copy the Jelly Bean Applications package to your device’s SD card.
- Switch off your device and reboot to ClockworkMod Recovery or TWRP Recovery. Doing either varies, depending on your device.
- If you don’t know which buttons to press to boot your device to recovery, this article may be of help.
- Select Install ZIP from SD Card. Select Choose ZIP from SD Card. Locate the JB Apps.zip file, select it, and confirm the action on the next screen. Installation will then start.
- Once the installation is done, go back to the main menu. Select Reboot System Now to reboot your Android device.
Great! Phone locator for android free download. Your Android 4.0 ICS device now has the latest Jelly Bean apps. Have fun with the new apps Jelly Bean brought along even if your device is still on ICS.